Why learn from ASHE?
ASHE knows the health care physical environment.
For more than 50 years, ASHE has been a leadview all on demanding source of information on the health care physical environment, and ASHE continues to develop and evolve programs and certifications to address the ever-changing challenges that health care facility professionals face.
ASHE's robust seminar lineup addresses current hot topics in the field. Whether you're a health care facility manager, an engineer, a contractor, or an architect, ASHE seminars will enhance your professional experience and development.
- Application of NFPA 99 in Health Care Facilities e-Learning Course
- NEW! Certified Healthcare Constructor (CHC) Exam Review e-Learning Course
- Certified Healthcare Facility Manager (CHFM) Exam Review e-Learning Course
- NEW! Certified Healthcare Facilities Manager (CHFM) Exam Preparation Flash Cards
- Electrical Systems for Health Care Facilities e-Learning Course
- NEW! Energy to Care Dashboard Orientation Workshop™ Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT)
- Energy University
- Finance and Budgeting for Facility Managers e-Learning Course
- NEW! Health Care Construction Workshop e-Learning Course
- Managing Life Safety e-Learning Course
- Medical Gas Cylinder Storage e-Learning Course
- NEW! NFPA 99 - Emergency Management e-Learning Course
- NEW! NFPA 99 - Medical Gas and Vacuum Systems e-Learning Course
- Safe Day One, offered by the Kentucky Society of Healthcare Engineers, an ASHE Preferred education provided and Prep Course for the Certified Physical Environment Worker Certification ($129)
ASHE Learning Center
Here are detailed instructions explaining how to log into the ASHE Learning Center.
- PDC Summit: International Summit & Exhibition on Health Facility Planning Design Construction
- ASHE Annual Conference and Technical Exhibition
ASHE Education Showcases
Workshops & Programs
- Accreditation Management Program Development Workshop
- Application of NFPA 99 in Health Care Facilities
- Door Inspection and Maintenance Workshop
- Electrical Systems for Health Care Facilities Program
- NEW! Energy to Care Dashboard Orientation Workshop™
- NEW! Energy to Care Treasure Hunt
- Fundamentals of Health Care Facility Management
- Health Care Construction Workshop
- Health Facility Commissioning
- Managing Infection Prevention in Health Care Facilities
- Managing Life Safety: The 2012 Edition
- Managing the PDC Process
- NEW! Mitigating Infection Risks During Construction
- Physical Environment Survey Readiness Program
- Ventilation of Health Care Facilities: Complying with ASHRAE Standard 170
- Water Management Program Development Workshop
Certificate Exam Review Courses
- Certified Health Care Constructor (CHC) Exam Review Program
- Certified Health Care Facility Manager (CHFM) Exam Review Program
- Working in Health Care: Certified Health Care Physical Environment Worker Education & Exam Review
- Advanced Compliance
- Advanced Maintenance and Operations
- Advanced Planning Design and Construction (PDC)
- Finance and Administration
ASHE’s collection of webinars covers a wide variety of topics in the health care built landscape including operations, management, planning, design and construction. Educational content is provided by leaders in the field addressing the areas that are essential to your health care facility’s success. Spend some time reviewing our upcoming selection of webinars or visit our On Demand section for webinar recordings.
Operations Webinar Series
Operations is a key component to the success any health care facility. ASHE is pleased to share this new webinar series that provides the best training and resources for you every Tuesday. If you want to stay abreast of the latest news and trends in health care facility operations, this series is the perfect resource. Webinars are available to both members and non-members with CECs. Other webinars in this series are available on demand.
October 13, 2020, 12 p.m. – 1 p.m. CT
Fire Response Case Study: Women’s and Children’s Hospital
Recording coming soon
October 20, 2020, 12 p.m. – 1 p.m. CT
Secrets to a Successful DNV-GL Physical Environment SurveyLearn More
November 17, 2020, 12 p.m. – 1 p.m. CT
Commissioning the Hospital of Tomorrow, Ensuring Efficiency Today
November 24, 2020, 12 p.m. – 1 p.m. CT
A New DoD Facilities Enterprise Management ProgramLearn More
December 1, 2020, 12 p.m. – 1 p.m. CT
An Inside Look at CMS Emergency Preparedness RequirementsLearn More
December 8, 2020, 12 p.m. – 1 p.m. CT
Responsible Facility Authority for Medical Gas SystemsLearn More
Planning, Design and Construction Webinar Series
Stay on top of today’s trends with ASHE’s planning, design and construction webinars. Inspired by ASHE’s PDC Summit, this series tackles topics affecting the future of the health care built environment including cross-team collaboration, sustainability, designing for future generations, technology integration and more. Each on demand webinar is worth 1 CEC and 1 AIA LU|HSW (or LU, whichever is applicable). Other webinars in this series are available on demand.
Lunch & Learn Webinar Series
If you’re looking to learn more about hot topics in the field of health care facility management, explore ASHE’s Lunch & Learn webinar series. In less than an hour, become more familiar with a wide array of topics geared towards the products, services, and topics provided by each organization. The organization featured provides the content for the webinar. Other webinars in this series are available on demand.
- NEW! ASHE Arcade, get your game on and test your health care facility knowledge.
- Barrier Management Symposium Video Series
- Chapter 43 of NFPA 101 and Its Impact on Health Care Facilities
- Disaster Readiness: Joplin, Missouri, a video series depicting lessons learned from the perspective of health care facility managers, clinicians, and executive
- NEW! ASHE Quick Trainings, free, fast, on-the-go training
- The New Joint Commission Standards Part 2
- This New Hospital, an online training video for health care facility managers.
- Today You Are Healthcare, an online training video for construction workers.
- And many more!