Why learn from ASHE?
ASHE knows the health care physical environment.
For more than 50 years, ASHE has been a leading source of information on the health care physical environment. ASHE continues to develop and evolve programs and certifications to address the ever-changing challenges that health care facility professionals face. ASHE’s robust education lineup addresses current hot topics in the field. Whether you’re a health care facility manager, an engineer, a contractor, or an architect, ASHE programs will enhance your professional experience and development.
- Application of NFPA 99 in Health Care Facilities e-Learning Course
- NEW! Certified Healthcare Constructor (CHC) Exam Review e-Learning Course
- Certified Healthcare Facility Manager (CHFM) Exam Review e-Learning Course
- NEW! Certified Healthcare Facilities Manager (CHFM) Exam Preparation Flash Cards
- Electrical Systems for Health Care Facilities e-Learning Course
- Energy University
- Finance and Budgeting for Facility Managers e-Learning Course
- Health Care Construction Workshop e-Learning Course
- Managing Life Safety e-Learning Course
- Medical Gas Cylinder Storage e-Learning Course
- NEW! NFPA 99 - Emergency Management e-Learning Course
- NEW! NFPA 99 - Medical Gas and Vacuum Systems e-Learning Course
- Safe Day One, offered by the Kentucky Society of Healthcare Engineers, an ASHE Preferred Education Provider and Prep Course for the Certified Physical Environment Worker Certification ($129)
ASHE Learning Center
Here are detailed instructions explaining how to log into the ASHE Learning Center.
- PDC Summit: International Summit & Exhibition on Health Facility Planning Design Construction
- ASHE Annual Conference and Technical Exhibition
Workshops, Programs & Exam Review
- Application of NFPA 99 in Health Care Facilities
- Certified Health Care Constructor (CHC) Exam Review Program
- Certified Health Care Facility Manager (CHFM) Exam Review Program
- Door Inspection and Maintenance Workshop
- NEW! Energy to Care Dashboard Orientation Workshop™
- NEW! Energy to Care Treasure Hunt
- Fundamentals of Health Care Facility Management
- Health Care Construction Workshop
- Managing Infection Prevention in Health Care Facilities
- Managing Life Safety: The 2012 Edition
- Physical Environment Survey Readiness Program
- Water Management Program Development Workshop
- Working in Health Care: Certified Health Care Physical Environment Worker Education & Exam Review
Virtual Instructor-Led Trainings (VILTs)
Live facilitated online programs delivered in an interactive, engaging format.
- Certified Health Care Constructor (CHC) Exam Review Program VILT (March 5)
- Working in Health Care VILT (March 26)
- Physical Environment Survey Readiness Program: Life Safety Module VILT (April 8)
Other programs are available as Hosted VILTs (25 person minimum required, date availability is subject to ASHE & faculty availability).
VILT Workshops, Programs & Exam Reviews
- Certified Health Care Constructor (CHC) Exam Review Program VILT
- Certified Health Care Facility Manager (CHFM) Exam Review Program VILT
- Energy to Care Dashboard Orientation Workshop™ VILT
- Managing Life Safety: The 2012 Edition VILT
- Mitigating Infection Risks During Construction VILT
- Physical Environment Survey Readiness Program: The Care Environment Module VILT
- Physical Environment Survey Readiness Program: Life Safety Module VILT
- Physical Environment Survey Readiness Program: Overview VILT
- Working in Health Care VILT: Certified Health Care Physical Environment Worker Education & Exam Review
Join ASHE for Webinar Wednesdays! Mark your calendar every Wednesday at 12pm CT to get the most current training and resources on a variety of topics essential to those in the health care facility management and health care construction fields. Content will be delivered by leaders in the field and focus on the ever-changing challenges within operations, management, planning, design and construction.
- Webinars are available to both members ($25) and non-members ($40).
If you’re not an ASHE member, a membership can be added during the registration process to receive the member rate.
Registration is for an individual only.
If sponsored, fees for live webinars and On Demand recordings are covered by our generous sponsor for both members and nonmembers.
- Earn 1 CEC for each webinar session or On Demand recording.
Can’t attend? Register anyway, and we will send you the recording and materials after the live event!
February 24, 2021, 12 p.m. – 1 p.m. CT
ASHRAE Standard 170 Update: Road to Renewal
March 17, 2021, 12 p.m. – 1 p.m. CT
Commissioning Health Care Facilities – A 360-degree Process
If you’re looking to learn more about hot topics in the field of health care facility management, explore ASHE’s Lunch & Learn series. In less than an hour, become more familiar with a wide array of topics geared towards the products, services, and topics provided by each organization. The organization featured provides the content for the webinar.
Thursday, February 25, 2021
Repurposing the Built Environment for Infection Isolation Capacity. Lessons for Now and the Future
Presented byLearn more
- 2020 PDC Summit Webinar Series
- NEW! ASHE Arcade, get your game on and test your health care facility knowledge.
- Barrier Management Symposium Video Series
- Chapter 43 of NFPA 101 and Its Impact on Health Care Facilities
- Disaster Readiness: Joplin, Missouri, a video series depicting lessons learned from the perspective of health care facility managers, clinicians, and executive
- NEW! ASHE Quick Trainings, free, fast, on-the-go training
- The New Joint Commission Standards Part 2
- This New Hospital, an online training video for health care facility managers.
- Today You Are Healthcare, an online training video for construction workers.
- And many more!