With the revolving door of new employees, contractors and staff in your facility, how do you educate members on their roles in infection prevention?
The Infection Prevention Risk Assessment (ICRA) 2.0 train-the-trainer program provides health care facilities with the tools to train and onboard new staff to complete the ICRA 2.0 process and personalize the strategy for your individual site. It includes essential education needed to prevent life-threatening infections in facilities.
Why should you have an ICRA 2.0 trainer on your team?
About ICRA 2.0 Train-the-Trainer
Health care facilities are meant to provide care and life-saving support to patients. Yet, the intersection of construction, renovation and maintenance (CRM) activities and health care can raise the risks of secondary infections at a rate of 5,000 deaths per year. It is critical that all parties involved in these activities not only know the risks but take comprehensive action to control infection spread.
By becoming a trainer for your facility, you will be able to:
• Expertly assess infection control risk in maintenance, renovation, and construction projects.
• Train members of your team to engage ICRA 2.0 through a mix of online modules and in-person training.
• Promote a culture of health and safety through ongoing training to protect occupants from secondary infections during their treatment and care.
ASHE Members Save on ICRA 2.0 Registration
ASHE members save on educational programs and much more! Members benefit from best-in-class tools, products, education, and training to ensure a safe environment fro workers, hospital staff, visitors, and patients.
Who should attend?
Anyone who regularly completes ICRAs with a team, including:
- Health Care admins
- Facilities directors/managers
- Infection prevention professionals
- Contractor managers