Speak at an ASHE Conference
Twice a year, ASHE accepts presentation abstracts from those who want to present sessions at ASHE’s two annual conferences: The International Summit & Exhibition on Health Facility Planning, Design & Construction (PDC Summit) and the ASHE Annual Conference.
Submissions for the 2020 PDC Summit & 2020 ASHE Annual Conference are CLOSED.
The 2021 PDC Summit Call for abstracts guidelines & checklist will be available on June 15, 2020. The submission site will open soon and close on July 31, 2020 (no exceptions).
The 2021 ASHE Annual Conference Call for abstracts will open on September 1, 2020 and close on September 30, 2020 (no exceptions).
All abstracts must be submitted online. Links to the online abstract submission site will be available once the call for abstracts opens.
To prepare for the abstract submission process, consider creating:
- Basic session information, including format, title, speakers, intended audience, etc.
- Detailed abstract between 400 and 600 words describing your session topic
- Concise (50-75 word) description of your session that would appear in conference materials
- Four measurable learning outcomes stating what attendees will be able to do after attending the session
- Case studies, white papers, tools, or other useful take-home items for attendees
Please note that ASHE uses a rigorous peer review process to select abstracts, and sales pitches are not accepted.