The American Society for Health Care Engineering (ASHE) has cancelled its in-person Annual Conference & Technical Exhibition, scheduled for October 4-7 in Chicago, and will be instead holding an exciting new virtual conference. Previously, ASHE had hoped to hold an in-person event along with the virtual conference, but determined after monitoring progress with Illinois’s phased reopening plan as well as CDC and local guidelines that an in-person event is not possible in 2020.
Knowing the importance of coming together this year, we are hosting the 2020 ASHE Virtual Conference on October 5-7. This innovative alternative provides you with the trusted content, connections and conversations you need to stay current with today’s health care facilities trends and challenges.
Group Registration is available.
Save on ASHE’s 2020 Virtual Conference when you purchase registration for 25 people or more! Please use this link to submit your request for pre-purchasing a promotion code that can be passed along to employees, members, clients, etc.
To see special pricing click here!
Join us for:
- The same trusted, high-quality education you expect from ASHE
- Engaging peer networking events and exhibits
- Extended on-demand access so you can learn and earn CECs on your schedule
- Keynote speaker Jon Dorenbos -- an award-winning magician and former NFL player
- Special introductory price of $149. Register by August 28
Exhibitor and Sponsorship Opportunities
Whether your company is interested in strengthening relationships with current customers or meeting prospective clients, the ASHE 2020 Annual Conference and Technical Exhibition will connect you with key purchasers and decision makers in the health care facility management field. The chance to interact with new audiences this year has increased dramatically with this becoming an exciting, new virtual conference. In addition to showcasing your products to health care facility management decision-makers, expand your visibility at the show by taking advantage of valuable sponsorship opportunities. Custom sponsorships are available!
ASHE has carefully selected a world-class platform that will provide exhibitors a unique opportunity to promote your brand, showcase your offerings, and connect with top health care facility management professionals.
Powered by Intrado, the ASHE Virtual Conference will provide:
- An engaging environment for real-time marketing and lead generation activities
- The ability to connect with qualified leads around the world
- Long-term visibility with on-demand access to education sessions and the exhibit hall after the live event
- Robust reporting and analytics to help you gain insight into your customers and how they are interacting with your booth, content, and representatives
- Central areas and lounges for attendee interaction, networking, and community
ASHE encourages you watch the Intrado demo from our June 10 webinar (password: 9E?^8Qo@) and download the virtual booth features to help you decide if the virtual option will work for your organization.
More information, including training sessions and valuable resources on building out your virtual booth can be found here. Please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.