Finance and Budgeting for Facility Managers e-Learning Course
12 CECs (1 CEC = 1 contact hour)
Take a deeper dive into health care facility finance, one of the five areas of the CHFM exam.
Budgeting is one of the most important aspects of health care facility management. We have all heard the saying, “do more with less.” But without an adequate understanding of finances and the language of business, facility managers may have a more difficult time meeting that demand.
This online course will give you a greater understanding of finances and budgeting in health care facilities. Whether you find yourself in a large health system or a small critical access hospital, this course is for you.
Provided with the e-Learning course:
- Electronic version of the full book, The Facility Manager’s Guide to Finance and Budgeting, by David Cotts and Edmund P. Rondeau.
- Narrated presentations
- Links to websites
- Resources accessed through the ASHE website
- Health care facility managers and directors
- Health care maintenance personnel
- Those looking to earn their CHFM certification
- Strengthen your specialized knowledge and skills
- Learn the language of business, including how to work more strategically with hospital management
- Learn how to plan your budget and assess impact of the capital budgeting on facilities
- Upon completion, you can take the finance section of the CHFM exam with greater confidence
The registration fees for the Finance and Budgeting for Facility Managers e-Learning course is currently discounted:
- Member: $360
- Nonmember: $460
ASHE membership can be added during the registration process to receive the discounted rate along with all the society has to offer!
Total: 12 CECs (1 CEC = 1 contact hour)
Credit hours can be used toward the renewal of the Certified Health Care Facility Manager (CHFM) credential and the Certified Health Care Constructor (CHC) credential.
Once registration is completed, you will receive your ASHE e-learning program website link, user name, and password within 1 hour.
Please note that the course is self-paced, and you have 90 days to complete the e-learning from the time you register. If you do not receive your log-in information within 24 hours, please contact ASHE at firstname.lastname@example.org.