NFPA 99 - Emergency Management e-Learning Course
1 CECs (1 CEC = 1 contact hour)
The NFPA 99 - Emergency Management e-Learning Course provides minimum health care facilities requirements related to emergency management, covering a broad spectrum of applications. The 2012 edition contains the most extensive changes since the inception of NFPA 99, including the change from a standard to a code and the shift to a risk-based approach. This course examines emergency management as covered by the 2012 edition of NFPA 99.
- Health care facility managers and directors
- Environmental or safety managers
- Define building system Categories 1 and 2 as used in NFPA 99 Chapter 12, Emergency Management
- Explain the purpose of completing a hazard vulnerability analysis (HVA)
- Serve as part of a team performing an HVA
- List the four phases of emergency management as presented in NFPA 99
- Discuss elements of each of the four phases of emergency management as presented in NFPA 99
The registration fees for the Application of NFPA 99 - Emergency Management e-Learning Course are:
- Member: $40
- Nonmember: $60
Become an ASHE member to receive the discounted rate along with all the Society has to offer!
Total: 1 CEC (1 CEC = 1 contact hour)