Lunch & Learn Series:
Top Safety Challenges During Occupied Healthcare Renovations: Expert Solutions | Presented by Starc Systems
September 2, 2021
12:00pm - 1:00pm CST
Join us and a panel of industry experts as we discuss solutions for common safety challenges during occupied healthcare renovations. From common pre-planning challenges like ICRA collaboration to challenges which often emerge within the first weeks of a project, such as dust and debris containment and ILSM adherence, our panelists will offer actionable advice, tips and solutions.
- Dr. Janet Haas - Principal Consulting Epidemiologist, Innovative Infection Prevention & Former APIC President
- Josh Brackett (PE, SASHE, CHFM) - System Regulatory Director of Facilities Operations, Banner Health
- Paul Guttman - AEC-Construction Services Senior Project Manager, University of Michigan
- Bill Cooper - Senior Vice President of Sales, STARC Systems
- ICRA, SRA and ILSM: planning and adherence
- Dust, debris and dangerous pathogen control
- Anticipating human behavior
- Navigating fire-rated wall requirements
- Temporary containment documentation and best practices
Please Note: This is Lunch & Learn is not eligible for CECs.
DISCLAIMER: The views expressed by presenters in this Lunch & Learn should not be construed as directly representing the views of the American Society for Health Care Engineering (ASHE). ASHE does not endorse any products or services promoted in this Lunch & Learn.
Information provided by