2020 PDC Summit Webinar Series
Translating Risk Management Results to Influence Health Care Design
August 20, 12 p.m. – 1 p.m. CT
- Roger Rueda, PSP, Associate VP, International Association for Healthcare Security and Safety
- Edward Browne, MS, FASHE,CHC,CHC, FACHE, Consultant, Joint Commission Resources, Inc.
Common security risk assessment methodologies typically yield qualitative findings. Though qualitative findings are useful in identifying and prioritizing mitigation measures, they are often difficult to reconcile with impactful health care design decisions.
The application of simple techniques to quantify security risk assessment findings can help safety and security practitioners to rationalize recommended risk mitigation measures to other health care facility planners and designers. This program will focus on techniques for transforming security risk management concepts into actionable business case scenarios.
- Effectively translate security risk into business-friendly terms
- Practice techniques for communicating security risk
- Develop skills for improving planning and design coordination
- Improve communication skills
This webinar is worth 1 CEC and 1 AIA LU|HSW
ASHE Members/PDC Registrants: $40
ASHE is an approved AIA Continuing Education Provider. If you’d like us to report your attendance to this webinar to AIA, please have your 8 digit AIA membership number ready for input at the end of the webinar. We cannot submit to AIA without this number.
PDC Resource Center
Tips & Tools from our Sponsors
Comprehensive Healthcare Infrastructure for Critical Preparedness - Schneider Electric
Healthcare facility compliance simplified - Grainger
Redfining what's possible in clinical delivery - Mortenson
Is your facility safe from legionella - Watts WaterProviding Code Compliant Penetrations with EZ-Path® - Specified Technologies Inc.