Lunch & Learn Series:
State of Healthcare Construction Recovery: 5 Ways to Manage
Presented by Starc Systems
Kenneth D. Simonson, Chief Economist of the Associated General Contractors of America
Tim Brewster, Project Executive, Columbia Construction Company.
Chris MacKenzie, Vice President of Strategic Partnerships, STARC Systems
Join our panel of industry experts as we explore the state of healthcare construction recovery and what steps proactive project managers are taking to navigate the challenges. From the broad economic outlook and its unique impact on healthcare construction projects, to in-the-field strategies for making the most of difficult circumstances, you’ll discover how small choices are leading to big wins for project managers seeking innovative solutions to ongoing challenges.
- Understanding how the overall economy is affecting healthcare construction projects – and how things are likely to unfold in the year ahead
- Observing the day-to-day impact of inflation, labor shortages and supply chain crunches – with real-world advice for getting through it
- Recognizing the role innovation has always played during challenging times – and why it’s especially relevant in 2022
- Strategizing ways to improve business profitability over the long haul
- Leveraging project-specific tactics to address supply chain issues and rising costs – while reducing the amount of labor and labor dependencies
DISCLAIMER: The views expressed by presenters in this Lunch & Learn should not be construed as directly representing the views of the American Society for Health Care Engineering (ASHE). ASHE does not endorse any products or services promoted in this Lunch & Learn.
Information provided by
Original Airing Date:
February 17, 2021
12:00pm - 1:00pm CST