Best Practices for Operational Sustainability | Presented by Gordian
- Mark Kenneday, Director of Market Strategy and Development for Healthcare, Gordian
- Bobby Baird, SASHE, Director of Facility Operations, UF Health
- Bert M. Gumeringer, MBA, MSIT, CHFM, FASHE, Sr. Vice President Facilities Operations & Supply Chain Management, Texas Children's Hospital
Join Mark Kenneday, Bobby Baird, and Bert Gumringer in an open panel lunch and learn covering best practices for operational sustainability. Over the last two years, this group has been a part of a roundtable discussing areas of concern facility managers have faced. Join this group as they answer questions regarding how they manage problems and work towards preventing problems as opposed to reacting to them.
- Understanding the value of planning for contingencies for operational disruptions
- Best Practices for owning your role and understanding what that all entails when you might not know the path ahead
- Learning the mindset of Preventative vs Reactive
DISCLAIMER: The views expressed by presenters in this Lunch & Learn should not be construed as directly representing the views of the American Society for Health Care Engineering (ASHE). ASHE does not endorse any products or services promoted in this Lunch & Learn.
Information provided by
Original Air date
March 10, 2021
12:00pm - 1:00pm CST