ASHE Webinar Series:
How to “Harden” Your Plant
June 23, 2021
12:00pm - 1pm CT
- Jason Mazurek, PE, Project Manager, Bernhard Logic Member of the American Society of Heating, Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Engineers.
- Alex Lee, PE, Senior Director, Bernhard Logic Member of the American Society of Heating, Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE), Association of Energy Engineers (AEE), and American Society of Plumbing Engineers (ASPE).
In this presentation, we will discuss how to make your building automation system work for you, not against you. Resiliency is crucial in every plant – learn how to strengthen and optimize your BAS as we identify common weak points and discuss best practices to optimize your BAS and mechanical systems.
- Understand and identify the difference between a redundancy Issue and a resiliency issue.
- Learn the most common and least designed for resiliency conditions and how to have them addressed.
- Identify conditions where resiliency should be automated and where it should not be automated.
- Learn how the BAS infrastructure impacts system resiliency.
$25 for ASHE Members
$40 for Nonmembers
This webinar is sponsored by BERNHARD. As a nonprofit organization, ASHE relies on our sponsors to provide free webinars such as this one. By registering with the discount code, you agree ASHE can share your contact information with the webinar sponsor.
Please enter Discount Code: BERNHARD2021 at Shopping Cart Check-out for registration fee $0.