May 13, 2021
12:00pm - 1:00pm CST
- Justin Carron, Healthcare Segment Director, Eaton
- Thomas Domitrovich, Vice President, Technical Sales, Eaton
In this session we will outline a strategy that can be implemented to increase electrical safety in the healthcare environment and ensure the safety of patients, staff and electrical workers. We’ll walk through the electrical safety roadmap from pre-design through installation and post-installation, reviewing strategies to make cost-effective decisions while staying compliant with applicable codes and standards.
- To understand strategies to ensure electrical safety throughout the facility lifecycle.
- To learn best practices in the early design stage to ensure optimum electrical workplace safety and cost management throughout the facility lifecycle.
- To understand safety code requirements that, if missed, could delay projects or add cost to resolve inspection/enforcement issues.
- To learn how to leverage what was implemented in the design phase and in the installation phase during maintenance activities and ongoing electrically safe work practices.
Please Note: This is Lunch & Learn is not eligible for CECs.
DISCLAIMER: The views expressed by presenters in this Lunch & Learn should not be construed as directly representing the views of the American Society for Health Care Engineering (ASHE). ASHE does not endorse any products or services promoted in this Lunch & Learn.