Lunch & Learn Series:
Safe Water Delivery in Healthcare Facilities
Presented by Morris Group
- Dennis Dehaan, National Sales Manager, Acorn Safety
- Shawn Rankin, Eastern Regional Sales Mgr., Acorn Controls
- Russell Gibson, National Sales Mgr., Central, Whitehall Manufacturing
- Steve McIntosh, National Sales Mgr., Eastern, Whitehall Manufacturing
This program has been approved for a total of 1 continuing education credit toward the fulfillment of the requirements of the Certified Healthcare Facility Manager (CHFM). The following Health, Safety, and Welfare credits can be earned:
- ASPE 1.00 Credits
- AIA 1.00 Learning Units
Just as healthcare providers strive to stop the spread of disease at its source in the body, so too are facilities trying to stop the source of waterborne viruses and bacteria before they get out of control.
- Highlight the concerns and consequences of improper water delivery in healthcare facilities.
- Discuss why they are embarking on a systems approach and using a monitoring system to manage water and infection control.
- Cover new designs for dialysis boxes and their role in safe water delivery.
DISCLAIMER: The views expressed by presenters in this Lunch & Learn should not be construed as directly representing the views of the American Society for Health Care Engineering (ASHE). ASHE does not endorse any products or services promoted in this Lunch & Learn.
Information provided by
Original Air date
May 26, 2022
12:00pm - 1:00pm CST