PDC Summit Justification Toolkit
2023 PDC Summit
March 12-15, Phoenix, AZ
The PDC Summit brings together thousands working in all disciplines of health care planning, design and construction to learn, network and discover ways to create value for the health care built environment.
Below are some easy-to-use tools and tips that may help you calculate the investment and identify your professional and financial return on investment. Use this toolkit as a resource to convey the value of this conference to your employer, and start planning your conference experience today!
- Use the early-bird registration to take advantage of the lowest rate.
- Save when you join! Become an ASHE member when you register for the conference and save up to $200 off the non-member rate.
- Planning early will also help you to secure lower airline fares and obtain a discounted room rate in a conference hotel.
Communicate with Your Employer
- Customize and send a justification letter to your employer explaining all of the benefits you'll get from attending the 2023 PDC Summit, and how they will improve your performance and help advance your organization.
- If you are working to obtain or maintain your CHC/CHFM certification, remind your employer that this is a great way to earn CECs and is less expensive than registering for separate conferences that offer fewer credit hours.
- Be ready with a plan that identifies who will handle your responsibilities while you are attending the conference. Ensure your employer knows that you will still be accessible during your time away from the office.
- Offer to deliver a short presentation or written report for your colleagues to share what you've learned and multiply the benefits of attendance.
Justification Letter Template
- The editable Justification Letter Template allows you to explain to your employer all of the benefits you'll get from attending the PDC Summit, and how those benefits will improve your performance and help advance your organization.