2024 PDC Summit
March 17–20 | San Diego
The PDC Summit brings together thousands working in all disciplines of health care planning, design and construction to learn, network and discover ways to create value for the health care built environment.
Below are some easy-to-use tools and tips that may help you calculate the investment and identify your professional and financial return on investment. Use this toolkit as a resource to convey the value of this conference to your employer, and start planning your conference experience today!
Before You Attend: General Tips
- Save on registration:
- Show your employer the value you will bring back to the organization as return on the investment.
- Find tools for illustrating this below in our Justification Toolkit!
- Give them a justification letter showing the expected ROI.
- If you are working to obtain or maintain your CHC/CHFM certification, remind your employer that this is a great way to earn CECs and is less expensive than registering for separate conferences that offer fewer credit hours.
- Plan out who will handle your responsibilities while you are attending the conference. Make sure your employer knows that you will still be accessible while at the conference.
- Offer to deliver a short presentation or written report after the conference for your colleagues so that they will gain the benefits of your attendance, too.
Before You Attend: Justification Toolkit
During & After the Conference
- Stay tuned for resources for tracking and reporting your take-home value.