ASHE Webinar Series:
Commissioning Health Care Facilities – A 360-degree Process
March 17, 2021
12:00pm - 1pm CT
Tony Szwarc, MEP Coordinator, Target Building Construction
Jason J. Flood, Sr. Manager, Commissioning, Genesis
Mary Alcaraz, PE, LC, CEM, LEED AP, Senior Project Manager, Facilities Project Management and Construction, Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
As our health care facilities age and grow, a 360-degree process for commissioning aids in maintaining a reliable and resilient infrastructure. Continuously improving upon your commissioning plan for each project adds to your infrastructure database, which not only starts off occupancies on the right track for patients, families and staff but also gives maintenance and operations staff the training and tools they need to maintain and operate the facility. A threespeaker panel including an owner, commissioning agent and MEP construction manager will provide insight on the 360-degree process, sharing how adding systems and feedback loops for standards support an institution’s infrastructure knowledge base.
- Identify the roles of the owner, CX agent and construction manager for a 360- degree CX process.
- Describe the breadth of systems that a 360-degree CX process encompasses.
- Explain the benefits of incorporating upkeep of facility standards within the 360- degree CX process.
- Facility directors/managers/engineers
- Architects, design engineers and commissioning agents
$25 for ASHE Members
$40 for Nonmembers