2020 PDC Summit Webinar Series
Addressing Cyber Risk in Electrical and Mechanical Spaces
August 27, 12 p.m. – 1 p.m. CT
- Tim Koch, PE, LEED, AP, Engineering Principal, HDR Inc.
- Owen Redwood, PhD, GICSP, CISSP, Executive Director and Chief Research Officer, Nebraska Applied Research Institute at the University of Omaha
- Kenneth Hansen, P.E., MBA, Associate Vice Chancellor and Vice President, University of Nebraska Medical Center and Nebraska Medicine
- Andy Yosten, PE, LEED, AP, Director of Mechanical Engineering, HDR Inc.
As health care buildings become smarter and more connected to the network, our cyber risk expands with added exposure for the loss (or corruption) of data, reputation or life safety building systems. This presentation provides education to both the facility and IT groups, introduces the cyber risk to building equipment and cyber mitigation strategies. As with most successful endeavors, it is a team approach, so expectations of each project team member are identified and tasks are scheduled throughout the design and construction schedule.
- List the Operational Technology systems in your facility
- Explain cyber risk of Operational Technology
- Assess the risk for your facility
- Identify responsibilities during project design and construction
This webinar is worth 1 CEC and 1 AIA LU|HSW
ASHE Members/PDC Registrants: $40
ASHE is an approved AIA Continuing Education Provider. If you’d like us to report your attendance to this webinar to AIA, please have your 8 digit AIA membership number ready for input at the end of the webinar. We cannot submit to AIA without this number.
PDC Resource Center
Tips & Tools from our Sponsors
Comprehensive Healthcare Infrastructure for Critical Preparedness - Schneider Electric
Healthcare facility compliance simplified - Grainger
Redfining what's possible in clinical delivery - Mortenson
Is your facility safe from legionella - Watts WaterProviding Code Compliant Penetrations with EZ-Path® - Specified Technologies Inc.