Lunch & Learn Series:
Schneider: Securing Hospitals of the Future
November 11, 2020
12:00pm - 12:30pm CDT
Nasir Mundh, Sr. Director, Global Cybersecurity Services, Schneider Electric
The number of connected devices in buildings is growing at an ever-increasing rate, going hand-in-hand with a rise in cybersecurity incidents. The COVID 19 Pandemic has added an extra element to threat landscape as more and more people need to access systems remotely. Healthcare facilities are rightly risk-averse and concerned about service interruptions. So as we deploy these technologies, we should be concerned about the cybersecurity aspect of operations, which poses two main questions: (1) What are the primary threats that arise from a connected and digital facility ecosystem? And (2) What can you do to manage and protect your facilities and the data stored within them? This presentation will offer insight into how cybersecurity comes into play and demonstrate best practices for how to manage threats and mitigate risks.
- Assess the current state of cybersecurity within your organization.
- Impact due to remote connectivity of workers
- Identify potential known issues and future opportunities for upgrades and improvements
- Equip the healthcare facility to handle cybersecurity threats.
- Explain why cybersecurity is important to others within your organization and train them on cybersecurity best practices.
*Lunch and Learn webinars are not eligible for CECs or contact hours.
Information provided by