The 2023 International Summit & Exhibition on Health Facility Planning, Design & Construction (PDC Summit)
March 12-15, 2023 | Phoenix, AZ | Registration to open week of October 10
The PDC Summit is the premier event for over 2,000 health care planning, design, and construction management professionals. It connects health care business and clinical leaders with designers, construction decision-makers, policy professionals as well as other aligned stakeholders. Together they plan for the rapidly changing future of health care through real-world collaboration to create and maintain safe healing environments.
The PDC Summit is an opportunity for attendees to:
- Earn up to 22 continuing education credits, including AIA LUs & LU|HSWs*.
- Connect with other leaders and solution providers in health care planning, design, and construction management.
- Participate in sessions covering critical topics that will highlight the real-life collaboration that’s required to create, maintain, and plan for the future of safe healing environments.
*Minimum of 15 AIA LUs & LU|HSWs. Final number TBD per approval process
Thank you for attending the 2022 PDC Summit!
Check out a few pictures from our four days together on LinkedIn and our full Facebook album! Plus, read the HFM magazine article featuring graduate students who attended the Summit, Design challenge fosters early collaboration.
Save the date
2023 PDC SummitMarch 12 - 15, 2023
Phoenix Convention Center
Registration to open week of October 10th
More information coming soon! Stay in the know:
Future PDC Summits:
March 18 – 20, 2024
San Diego Convention Center
San Diego, CA
March 9 –12, 2025
Georgia World Congress Center
2022 PDC Summit On Demand
Missed the 2022 PDC Summit? You still have the opportunity to access sessions from the conference with on-demand access starting April 20th.
- ASHE CECs: Have all be sent out.
- AIA LUs & LU|HSWs: ASHE is reporting attendance to AIA by April 30, 2022.
Any questions, concerns or missing credits? Contact us.