Join Ohio-based PDi for a new product overview on the Largest Personal Patient Smart Touch Screen TV - medTAB22. This is a fully integrated all-in-one interactive healthcare touchscreen TV-tablet with Pro:Idiom(R), part of the complete solution by PDi.
Trusted for over 40 years, US-based manufacturer PDi Communication Systems, Inc. brings a long history of understanding and solving for patient entertainment and digital information needs in a variety of healthcare spaces. PDi has been designing and building Android-based Smart Patient TVs for over 10 years. No other US-based manufacturer provides a complete hardware/software interactive patient TV platform.
- Understand the benefits of the largest US-built patient Touchscreen TV sure to satisfy patients and improve staff workflows.
- Explore the built-in apps to expand patient entertainment including games and relaxation, no internet needed.
- Learn about ways to reduce noise on patient floors with the many new ways patients can control medTAB22 including wireless audio, touchscreen pillow speaker controls or IR TV remote controls.
- Discover ways to customize the patient experience with compatible apps like Epic(R) MyChart(R) bedside TV using GENiO(TM) cloud software by PDi.
- See how medTAB22 fits many patient spaces using PDi arm mounts or choose the rear VESA mount for chair or wall TV displays.
- Learn about backward compatibility to medTAB19, medTV19, Persona P15X displays by PDi to best leverage investments in PDi arms, arm mounts, and low-voltage power supplies.
Glen Rocco, Director of Business Development
PDi Communication Systems, Inc.
Glen listens to healthcare client issues and can visualize PDi solutions to meet unique needs. Having joined PDi in 1988, he is expert at combining electrical and mechanical with practical.
Outside of PDi, he enjoys woodworking, fishing, and his kids. FUN FACT: Glen can water ski barefoot!