Recorded: December 10, 2020
Kara Brooks, MS, LEED AP BD & C, Sustainability Program Manager, American Society for Health Care Engineering (ASHE)
How has the pandemic impacted sustainability in health care? And what is ASHE’s Energy to Care program, anyway? ASHE’s Sustainability Program Manager Kara Brooks will provide a brief overview of the Energy to Care Program and new updates to the program offerings. In addition, Kara will provide a brief overview on sustainability before, during and after COVID-19.
- Explain ASHE’s Energy to Care Program and its core product offerings.
- Proceed down the path toward sustainability using a step-by-step process.
- Access and sign into the Energy to Care Dashboard.
- Locate dashboard resources including the how-to guide and tutorial videos.
- Discuss how COVID-19 has affected sustainability in health care.