Just Ask ASHE Q4 2022
Join a panel of code experts to discuss the latest developments on emergency preparedness, CMS and more in regards to codes and standards requirements. Take the opportunity to ask questions that are important to you, your organization and field. The team of experts will share their best approach and highlight the best practices in the field.
- Better comply with code and standard requirements
- Understand member benefits in regards to codes and standards requirements.
- Jonathan Flannery, MHSA, CHFM, FASHE, FACH, Senior Associate Director of Advocacy, American Society for Health Care Engineering (ASHE)
- Anne M. Guglielmo, SASHE, CFPS, CHFM, CHSP, LEED A.P., Project Manager, cci
- Jonathan R. Hart, PE, Technical Lead, Fire Protection Engineering | NFPA
- Michael P. Sheerin, PE, LEED AP , Chief Executive Officer, TLC
- 1 CEC, CHFM 3- M&Op
Complimentary for ASHE Members
$40 for Nonmembers
*This webinar is provided by ASHE to our members and the public. By registering for this webinar, you grant ASHE permission to share future educational opportunities with you.
Original Air Date:
November 9, 2022
12:00pm - 1:00pm CST