DateWed, Nov 03, 2021, 07:30 AM – Wed, Nov 03, 2021, 04:00 PM
Designed to give you the tools for passing the Certified Health Care Constructor (CHC) Exam, this course provides test taking tips, key topics, and sample questions identified in the CHC content outline (as listed in the CHC Candidate Handbook). This course will also use interactive polling technology, allowing each participant to answer questions and compare their answer with averages among those in class.
Please note: The workshop fee does not include the CHC exam fee, nor does it register you for the exam. Participation in this program does not guarantee a passing score on the exam.
- Those who have attended ASHE’s Health Care Construction Workshop
- Health care facility managers
- Construction project managers
- Apply your knowledge and experience in answering application and analysis questions.
- Implement suggestions for preparing for the CHC exam.
- Identify the topic areas that are your strengths.
AHA CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS (CEC)
- This is a CHC exam preparation course. ASHE/AHA does not provide CEC’s for this program.