DateThu, Jul 15, 2021, 08:00 AM – Thu, Jul 15, 2021, 04:00 PM
David A. Dagenais, CHFM, FASHE, CHSP
Sr. Director of Plant Operations, Clinical Engineering, Emergency Management, Safety Officer
Before attaining premier CHC status, you want to ensure that you are adequately prepared for the exam. Designed to give you the tools for passing the Certified Healthcare Constructor (CHC) Exam, this course provides test taking tips, key topics, and sample questions identified in the CHC content outline (as listed in the CHC Candidate Handbook). This course will also offer a short exam simulation which will allow participants to answer sample questions.
PLEASE NOTE: The workshop fee does not include the CHC exam fee, nor does it register you for the exam. Participation in this program does not guarantee a passing score on the exam. To download the CHC Candidate Handbook or to register to take the CHC Exam, please visit the AHA Certification Center or download a hard copy of the exam application.
- Those who have attended ASHE's Health Care Construction Certificate Workshop
- Contractors Health care facility managers
- Construction project managers
- Apply your knowledge and experience in answering application and analysis questions.
- Implement suggestions for preparing for the CHC exam.
- Identify the topic areas that are your strengths.