The 2022 PDC Summit Call for Abstracts are open and close November 1, 2021 (no exceptions). Guidelines, topics and the submission site will be available at time of opening.
The 2022 International Summit & Exhibition on Health Facility Planning, Design & Construction (PDC Summit)
The PDC Summit is the premiere event for over 1,000 health care and hospital facility senior leadership. No other conference brings health care planning, design and construction decision-makers together like the PDC Summit. It will be held March 20-23, 2022 in New Orleans, LA. This summit will be your opportunity to:
- Earn continuing education credits, including AIA LU | HSWs.
- Connect with other leaders and solution providers in health care planning, design, and construction management.
- Participate in sessions covering critical topics that will highlight the real-life collaboration that’s required to create, maintain, and plan for the future of safe healing environments.
More information coming soon
2021 PDC Summit On Demand
- ASHE CECs: Have all be sent out.
- AIA LUs & LU|HSWs: ASHE is reporting attendance to AIA by September 30, 2021.
- Please allow until October 20th for these to show in your AIA profile.
- If anything is missing from your AIA profile, you can complete the Session Checklist form.