Engage Leadership with HealQuestTM
Promote Cultural Changes Toward Sustainability
The new HealQuest program guides interdepartmental teams through two days of hands-on activities to help make health care facilities more sustainable. With the help of ASHE experts, this program trains participants about the importance of sustainability culture and accountability across the organization. Promote a culture of sustainability at your health care facility.
Benefits of the HealQuest Program
Brings the team together with an interdisciplinary approach to create a sustainability-minded culture
Engages cross-functional teams & executive leadership
Rediscover revenue that can be reinvested into patient care
Fill out this form to connect with a member of our team about the next steps for hosting the HealQuest™ program.
HealQuest is Broken Up into Four Training Tiers
Tier 1: Pre-work Asynchronous Preparation
Today, health care facilities are striving to become more sustainable, reduce their energy consumption and decarbonize. Operation Decarbonization: A Sustainability Game Plan for Health Care Facilities is a self-paced 7-module e-Learning course that will help you:
- Build a cross-functional team to work collaboratively to achieve sustainability goals.
- Establish a project-specific action plan to make progress on sustainability initiatves.
- Construct a compelling business case to support decision-making and buy in.
- Develop a strategy to approach decarbonization and other sustainability targets
Tier 2: On-Site Multidisciplinary Team-Building
Staff-led training where we discuss sustainability concepts like the environment, population health, and the economy and their applications to health care before we:
- Identify the sustainability identities
- Develop and diversify the sustainability team
Tier 3: On-Site Team Exploration to Identify Greenhouse Gas Reduction Opportunities Within the Facility
Teams will work together to:
- Find energy savings opportunities
- GHG reduction opportunities
- Document and prioritize their finding
- Calculate the savings
- Present to the C-suite
Tier 4: Goal-Setting, Action Planning and Accountability
Following HealQuest, ASHE will work with hospital staff to:
- Identify remaining strengths and opportunities
- Prioritize savings projects
- Finalize their action plan
- Draft change management framework
- Begin implementation at their facility