DateWed, Sep 14, 2022, 08:00 AM – Wed, Sep 14, 2022, 04:00 PM
This program will help health care facility professionals prepare for The Joint Commission emergency management survey. This program covers the entire survey process, regulations including NFPA codes and CMS Conditions of Participation, and common areas of deficiencies. The program is useful for those who are new to the survey process as well as those who have been through many surveys. With so many changes in regulations and new methodologies for surveys, this program provides attendees with valuable insight.
Topics covered in this module:
- Foundation for the Emergency Operations Plan
- The Plan for Response and Recovery
- General Requirements
- Resources and Assets
- Security and Safety
- Disaster Volunteers
- Volunteer Licensed Independent Practitioners
- Volunteer Practitioners
- Integrated Emergency Management Program
- Associated E-tags
- Related Accrediting Organization Standards
- Gain familiarity with the survey process
- Learn how to understand, prepare and organize the documentation needed for the survey.
- Understand the relationship between all EC standards, K-tags and applicable codes.
- Gain awareness of the most common and most critical findings along with recommendations for compliance.
- Learn strategies for compliance.
- David A. Dagenais, CHFM, FASHE, CHSP, Sr. Director of Plant Operations, Clinical Engineering, Emergency Management, Safety Officer, Wentworth-Douglass Hospital
- Member: $545
- Nonmember: $645