Physical Environment Survey Readiness: Emergency Management Module | July 2023 | Live Online Training
DateWed, Jul 12, 2023, 08:00 AM – Wed, Jul 12, 2023, 04:00 PM
Member: $565 | Nonmember: $665
Members and Non-members
This program will help health care facility professionals prepare for The Joint Commission emergency management survey. This program covers the entire survey process, regulations including NFPA codes and CMS Conditions of Participation, and common areas of deficiencies. The program is useful for those who are new to the survey process as well as those who have been through many surveys. With so many changes in regulations and new methodologies for surveys, this program provides attendees with valuable insight.
- Foundation for the Emergency Operations Plan
- The Plan for Response and Recovery
- General Requirements
- Resources and Assets
- Security and Safety
- Disaster Volunteers
- Volunteer Licensed Independent Practitioners
- Volunteer Practitioners
- Integrated Emergency Management Program
- Associated E-tags
- Related Accrediting Organization Standards
- Gain familiarity with the survey process.
- Learn how to understand, prepare and organize the documentation needed for the survey.
- Understand the relationship between all EP standards, E-tags and CMS EP Final Rule.
- Gain awareness of the most common and most critical findings along with recommendations for compliance.
- Learn strategies for compliance.
- David A. Dagenais, CHFM, FASHE, CHSP, Sr. Director of Plant Operations, Clinical Engineering, Emergency Management, Safety Officer, Wentworth-Douglass Hospital
This course offers 7 CECs. Credit hours can be used toward the renewal of the Certified Health Care Facility Manager (CHFM) credential and the Certified Health Care Constructor (CHC) credential.