DateTue, Jul 11, 2023, 08:00 AM – Thu, Jul 13, 2023, 04:00 PM
Enroll in the 3 Module Bundle for a well-rounded educational experience and to save on registration.
This registration includes the following Physical Environment Survey Readiness Modules:
- Life Safety Module (July 11, 2023)
- Emergency Management Module (July 12, 2023)
- The Care Environment Module (July 13, 2023)
- Gain familiarity with the survey process.
- Learn how to understand, prepare and organize the documentation needed for the survey.
- Understand the relationship between all LS standards, K-tags and applicable codes.
- Gain awareness of the most common and most critical findings along with recommendations for compliance.
- Learn strategies for compliance.
- David A. Dagenais, CHFM, FASHE, CHSP, Sr. Director of Plant Operations, Clinical Engineering, Emergency Management, Safety Officer, Wentworth-Douglass Hospital
This course offers 7 CECs for each module (21 CECs total). Credit hours can be used toward the renewal of the Certified Health Care Facility Manager (CHFM) credential and the Certified Health Care Constructor (CHC) credential.