DateTue, Apr 23, 2024, 08:00 AM – Tue, Apr 23, 2024, 04:00 PM
Deciphering the NFPA 101®: Life Safety Code® (2012 edition) is an intricate process. This course will provide you and your team with the information and resources you need to manage your facility’s life safety program. This cost-effective opportunity ensures you are equipped to manage programs as standards change, and connects you with other industry professionals.
Provided materials to help you manage your life safety program include:
- Live Online Training participants will receive online access to NFPA Link, a digital format of the NFPA 101 Health Care Facilities Code, 2012 edition.
- Life safety charts and checklists.
- Life safety index with CMS K-tags, and NFPA codes.
- Quick-reference list to locate which lesson covers each code and/or standard topic.
- Sample ILSM documents.
In addition, you will have the opportunity to connect with ASHE experts during the course to answer any questions you may have.
- Learn various requirements of the Life Safety Code® and other standards.
- Become familiar with reference tools and checklists needed to manage your facility's life safety program.
- Learn about the accreditation organization standards and how they relate to the rules.
This course offer 7 CECs. Credit hours can be used toward the renewal of the Certified Health Care Facility Manager (CHFM) credential and the Certified Health Care Constructor (CHC) credential.
View complete program details >>