DateMon, Nov 06, 2023, 12:00 PM – Mon, Nov 06, 2023, 01:00 PM
Join a panel of code experts to discuss the latest developments on emergency preparedness, CMS and more in regards to codes and standards requirements. Take the opportunity to ask questions that are important to you, your organization and field. The team of experts will share their best approach and highlight the best practices in the field.
- Better comply with code and standard requirements
- Understand member benefits in regards to codes and standards requirements.
- Michael Sheerin, PE LEED-AP – CEO, TLC Engineering
- Tim Peglow, SASHE – Associate Vice President Patient Care & Prevention Facilities, MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Joshua Brackett, PE, CHFM, SASHE – System Regulatory Director, Facilities, Banner Health
- Jonathan Flannery, MHSA, CHFM, FASHE, FACHE, Senior Associate Director of Advocacy, American Society for Health Care Engineering (ASHE)
- 1 CEC, CHFM 3- M&Op
Click below to register and submit a question!
*This webinar is provided by ASHE to our members and the public. By registering for this webinar, you grant ASHE permission to share future educational opportunities with you.