DateThu, Nov 17, 2022, 08:00 AM – Thu, Nov 17, 2022, 04:00 PM
Designed to give you the tools for passing the Certified Healthcare Constructor (CHC) Exam, this course provides test taking tips, key topics, and sample questions identified in the CHC content outline (as listed in the CHC Candidate Handbook). This course will also offer a short exam simulation which will allow participants to answer sample questions.
- Apply your knowledge and experience in answering application and analysis questions.
- Implement suggestions for preparing for the CHC exam.
- Identify the topic areas that are your strengths.
- Those who have attended ASHE's Health Care Construction Certificate Workshop
- Contractors Health care facility managers
- Construction project managers
- Tim Adams, CHC, CHFM, FASHE , Director, System Environment of Care and Life Safety , UI Health
- Member: $445
- Nonmember: $545
This is a CHC exam preparation course. ASHE/AHA does not provide CEC’s for this program.