DateWed, Mar 02, 2022, 12:00 PM – Wed, Mar 02, 2022, 01:00 PM
Join a panel of code experts to discuss the latest developments regarding codes and standards requirements. Take this opportunity to ask questions that are important to you, your organization and the field to learn approaches and best practices from our team of experts.
- Better comply with code and standard requirements
- Understand member benefits in regards to codes and standards requirements.
- Jonathan Flannery, MHSA, CHFM, FASHE, FACHE, Senior Associate Director of Advocacy, American Society for Health Care Engineering (ASHE)
- Danette Hauck, Director of Facilities Management, Cleveland Clinic and a member of ASHRAE/ASHE 170
- Jonathan Hart, P.E., Technical Lead, Fire Protection Engineering, NFPA
- 1 CEC, CHFM 3- M&Op