DateThu, Dec 10, 2020, 12:00 PM – Thu, Dec 10, 2020, 01:00 PM
Kara Brooks, MS, LEED AP BD & C, Sustainability Program Manager , American Society for Health Care Engineering (ASHE)
How has the pandemic impacted Sustainability in Health Care? And what is ASHE’s Energy to Care program, anyway? Kara Brooks, ASHE’s Sustainability Program Manager, will provide a brief overview of the Energy to Care Program and new updates to the program offerings. In addition, Kara will provide a brief over-view on sustainability before, during, and after the COVID-19.
- Provide an overview of ASHE’s Energy to Care Program and the program core product offerings.
- Summarize a step by step process for proceeding down the path toward sustainability
- Demonstrate how to access and sign into the Energy to Care Dashboard.
- Show how to locate dashboard resources including the how-to guide and tutorial videos.
- Discuss how COVID-19 has affected sustainability in health care.