FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
August 4, 2023
CHICAGO — The American Society for Health Care Engineering (ASHE) of the American Hospital Association is pleased to announce the winners of the 2023 Chapter Awards. These chapters are celebrated for their exceptional contributions to optimizing the health care physical environment in partnership with ASHE.
Chapter Awards are given annually to chapters at the platinum, gold, silver and bronze level for meeting various criteria that signify the chapters’ support of ASHE’s long-range plans and objectives. Chapters at each award tier may also attain “elite” bonus award by verifying participation in ASHE’s Energy to Care Chapter Challenge in addition to meeting the criteria for each award tier.
These chapters will be recognized at ASHE’s 60th Annual Conference and Technical Exhibition, August 6-9 in San Antonio:
Platinum Elite Level
- Chesapeake Area Society of Health Care Engineering
- North Carolina Healthcare Engineers Association, Inc.
- Virginia Society of Healthcare Engineers
- Kentucky Society of Healthcare Engineers
- Georgia Association for Healthcare Facility Managers
- Indiana Society for Healthcare Engineering
- Arkansas Association for Healthcare Engineering
- Texas Association of Healthcare Facilities Management
- Kansas Healthcare Engineers Association
- Colorado Association of Healthcare Engineers and Directors
- Kansas City Area Healthcare Engineers
- Utah Society for Healthcare Engineering
- Central New York Society of Healthcare Engineers, Inc.
- Genesee Valley Regional Association for Healthcare Engineers
- New England Healthcare Engineers Society
- Pennsylvania Society for Health Facility Engineering
- Healthcare Facilities Management Society of New Jersey
- Healthcare Facilities Managers Association of Delaware Valley
- Hospital Engineers Association of Southern New Jersey
- Tennessee Healthcare Engineering Association
- Florida Healthcare Engineering Association
- Alabama Society for Healthcare Engineers
- MHA Society for Healthcare Engineers & Facility Managers
- Northern Ohio Society for Healthcare Engineering
- Southeast Michigan Society of Healthcare Engineers
- Healthcare Engineers Society of Northern Illinois
- TriState Society of Healthcare Engineers
- Michigan Society for Healthcare Engineering
- Wisconsin Healthcare Engineering Association
- Minnesota Healthcare Engineers Association
- Louisiana Society for Healthcare Facilities Management
- Missouri Society for Healthcare Engineering
- Nebraska Society of Healthcare Engineers
- Central Arizona Society for Healthcare Engineers
- Arizona Society for Healthcare Engineering
- California Society for Healthcare Engineering, Inc.
- Idaho Society for Healthcare Engineering
- Washington State Society of Healthcare Engineering
- Oregon Society for Healthcare Engineering
Gold Elite Level
- Georgia Society for Healthcare Engineers
- Healthcare Engineering Society of Greater New York
- South Carolina Society for Hospital Engineers
- West Virginia Society of Healthcare Engineering
- Southern Illinois Chapter Healthcare Engineering
- South Dakota Healthcare Engineers Society
- Oklahoma Association of Healthcare Engineers
- Hawaii Society for Healthcare Engineering
ASHE previously announced the winners of the Energy to Care Chapter Challenge. A feature of ASHE’s sustainability programming, the Energy to Care Chapter Challenge engages ASHE Chapters in a friendly competition to demonstrate the highest reductions in energy consumption. In 2023, 13 ASHE Chapters participated in the Chapter Challenge. The two winning chapters will also be recognized at ASHE’s 2023 Annual Conference:
- Large Category Winners: Texas Association of Healthcare Facilities Management
- Small Category Winner: Arkansas Association for Healthcare Engineering
ASHE's chapters are the catalyst for innovation in health care facility management, design and construction on the local level. The chapters provide an organized structure at the local and/or state level for ASHE members and the field at large.
ASHE congratulates these awardees and all the chapters that participated in the 2023 Chapter Challenge. View all the 2023 Chapter Award winners at www.ashe.org/chapters/chapterawards.
ASHE is a professional membership group of the American Hospital Association. More than 12,500 members rely on ASHE as a key source of professional development, industry information and advocacy, including representation on key issues that affect their work in the physical health care environment. For more information about ASHE, contact 312-422-3800 or visit www.ashe.org.