Door Inspection and Maintenance Workshop | July 2023 | Live Online Training
DateFri, Jul 14, 2023, 08:00 AM – Fri, Jul 14, 2023, 04:00 PM
Enroll in this program to show that you have been trained to inspect and maintain doors.
Authorities Having Jurisdiction (AHJs) are looking at door maintenance programs in new and different ways. Although the code does not require anyone to have special training to inspect or maintain facility doors, this program will help ensure you are in compliance when surveyed, and will help you confidently discuss your door maintenance program when surveyors visit.
Each participant will receive a certificate of completion – suitable to show any surveyor that they have been provided training and exceed the level of qualifications.
- Understand the regulations behind swinging doors and how they apply
- Develop a program you can customize to your facility needs to provide continuous maintenance of doors
- Apply techniques to properly check and maintain doors
- Practice survey techniques for identifying deficiencies often cited by surveyors
- Keith E. Pardoe, FDAI, DAHC, CDC, CDT, President, Pardoe Consulting, LLC
This course offers 7 CECs. Credit hours can be used toward the renewal of the Certified Health Care Facility Manager (CHFM) credential and the Certified Health Care Constructor (CHC) credential.