Succession Planning: Preparing for the Future of Your Facility and Your Career
by Ed Avis
This monograph shows health care facility managers how to conduct succession planning for their departments and shows individuals in all positions how to develop a path for personal career development. The monograph shows readers how to:
- Identify key positions that required succession planning strategies
- Define the competencies required for the identified positions through accurate position summaries
- Assess current employee competencies for key positions
- Identify and develop internal resources to fill gaps in education and experience
- Cultivate external resources and relationships to fill key facility positions
- Plan for personal career growth
On-Demand Educational Webinars
Discover how Circadian Rhythm lighting is reshaping healthcare, promising a brighter, healthier future for all.
This tool leverages existing core infection control risk assessment (ICRA) principles to establish a framework for water safety management during…
ASHE ICRA 2.0™ includes several improvements and clarifications to help in prevention planning for construction projects.
The Inspecting and Maintaining Swinging Doors Handbook translates the codes and requirements for door safety in today’s hospitals into layman’s terms…
The ASHE Mechanical Systems Handbook for Health Care Facilities provides detailed information to support the design, operation, and maintenance of a…