Succession Planning: Preparing for the Future of Your Facility and Your Career
by Ed Avis
This monograph shows health care facility managers how to conduct succession planning for their departments and shows individuals in all positions how to develop a path for personal career development. The monograph shows readers how to:
- Identify key positions that required succession planning strategies
- Define the competencies required for the identified positions through accurate position summaries
- Assess current employee competencies for key positions
- Identify and develop internal resources to fill gaps in education and experience
- Cultivate external resources and relationships to fill key facility positions
- Plan for personal career growth
|Access PDF||Members can download a PDF of the entire monograph|
|Order print version||Catalog number: 055192
Member: $25.00, Nonmember: $35.00
This document outlines a team approach, starting with the health care organization leadership setting the expectations and cyber-risk mitigation tone…
This handbook lays out the processes and flow of a health care project, including planning, design and construction. It takes a sequential approach…
Use this HVA tool to assist your multidisciplinary group in assessing and prioritizing exercises for potential hazards/risk.
This code overlay will assist health care systems with their decarbonization efforts
Use these tools to ensure above-ceiling work in your facility is safe, effective and compliant.
Use this tool to assess your level of adoption of the most common energy conservation measures.