Certified Healthcare Facility Manager (CHFM) Exam Review Course
Gain insight on CHFM exam content and preparation techniques.
Designed to give you an edge in preparation for the Certified Healthcare Facility Manager (CHFM) Exam, this course will help you gain confidence in the five key competency areas of the CHFM test. Through a combination of lecture, CHFM-formatted practice test questions, and study materials, you will feel more prepared to take the CHFM exam and also learn best practices for taking a computer-based test.
Please note: The workshop fee does not include the CHFM exam fee, nor does it register you for the exam. Participation in this program does not guarantee a passing score on the exam. To download the CHFM exam handbook or to register to take the CHFM Exam, please visit the AHA Certification Center, click here, or download a hard copy of the exam application.
The registration fees for the Certified Healthcare Facility Manager (CHFM) Exam Review Course are:
- ASHE Member: $375
- Nonmember: $475
- Health care facility managers
- Health care engineers and maintenance personnel
- Apply your knowledge and experience in answering application and analysis questions.
- Implement suggestions for preparing for the CHFM exam.
- Identify the topic areas that are your strengths.
- Enjoy personal interaction with experts in the field and have your exam-related questions answered.
0.7 CEUs (equivalent to 7 contact hours)
ASHE program hosted by VSHE
Learn More >>
Preconference program at the 54th ASHE Annual Conference & Technical Exhibition
Registration coming soon.
This course is also available as a hosted program.