Why learn from ASHE?
ASHE knows the health care physical environment.
For more than 50 years, ASHE has been a leading source of information on the health care physical environment, and ASHE continues to develop and evolve programs and certifications to address the ever-changing challenges that health care facility professionals face.
ASHE's robust seminar lineup addresses current hot topics in the field. Whether you're a health care facility manager, an engineer, a contractor, or an architect, ASHE seminars will enhance your professional experience and development.
- Application of NFPA 99 in Health Care Facilities e-Learning Course
- Certified Healthcare Facility Manager (CHFM) Exam Review e-Learning Course
- Electrical Systems for Health Care Facilities e-Learning Course
- Energy University
- Finance and Budgeting for Facility Managers e-Learning Course
- Health Care Construction: Subcontractor e-Learning Course
- Managing Life Safety e-Learning Course
- NEW! Medical Gas Cylinder Storage e-Learning Course
- PDC Summit: International Summit & Exhibition on Health Facility Planning Design Construction
- ASHE Annual Conference and Technical Exhibition
Workshops & Programs
- Application of NFPA 99 in Health Care Facilities
- Beyond Competency: Health Facility Leadership Skills Development
- NEW! Door Inspection and Maintenance Workshop
- Electrical Systems for Health Care Facilities Program
- Fundamentals of Health Care Facility Management
- Health Care Construction (HCC) Certificate Workshop
- Health Care Water Systems & Management of Waterborne Pathogens
- Health Facility Commissioning
- Managing Accreditation in the Physical Environment
- Managing Infection Prevention During the Construction & Operation of Health Care Facilities
- Managing Life Safety: The 2012 Edition
- Managing the PDC Process
- NEW! Ventilation of Health Care Facilities: Complying with ASHRAE Standard 170
- Certificate Exam Review Courses
- Health Care Facility Management Training
Host A Program
Can’t send your team off-site to get the training they need? Let us bring the educational opportunities to you
Minimum fees apply.