Can’t send your team off-site to get the training they need? Let us bring the educational opportunities to you!
Hosted and Custom Education Programs
ASHE offers hosted and custom education programming that brings ASHE’s expert faculty members to your organization for training. Often more economical than sending whole teams to an off-site program for several days, hosted programs allow health care organizations, private companies, government and military groups, and ASHE affiliated chapters to bring quality educational programming directly to their employees and team members.
Contact ASHE using the request form in the right column to inquire about hosted and custom programs. Please download the guidelines to learn more.
- Application of NFPA 99 in Health Care Facilities
- NEW! Door Inspection and Maintenance Workshop
- Electrical Systems for Health Care Facilities Program
- Fundamentals of Health Care Facility Management
- Health Care Construction (HCC) Certificate Workshop
- Health Care Water Systems & Management of Waterborne Pathogens
- Health Facility Commissioning
- Managing Accreditation in the Physical Environment
- Managing Infection Prevention During the Construction & Operation of Health Care Facilities
- Managing Life Safety: The 2012 Edition
- Managing the PDC Process
- NEW! Physical Environment Survey Readiness Program
- NEW! Ventilation of Health Care Facilities: Complying with ASHRAE Standard 170
- Certificate Exam Review Programs
- Health Care Facility Management Training
Please note that:
- All requests should be submitted 90 days before the desired program date via the request form.
- Education Programs are provided on a first come first served basis and are subject to faculty availability.
- There is a minimum fee for 1-25 attendees for all programs (except for the Health Care Construction (HCC) Certificate Workshop, which has a minimum fee for 1-40 attendees).
Book a Program
For more information or to schedule an ASHE hosted or custom program at your organization, please complete this form in full. You will receive information, including a proposal and details to proceed with developing a contract and securing a spot in the education calendar of events, within five business days after submitting the form.