Submit Your Presentation Abstract
Twice a year, ASHE accepts presentation abstracts from those who want to present sessions at ASHE’s two annual conferences: The International Summit & Exhibition on Health Facility Planning, Design & Construction (PDC Summit) and the ASHE Annual Conference.
The 2018 PDC Summit Call for Abstracts will be open by June 1, 2017 and will close on June 30, 2017 (no exceptions).
The 2018 ASHE Annual Conference Call for Abstracts will be open by September 1 and will close on September 30, 2017 (no exceptions).
All abstracts must be submitted online. Links to the online abstract submission site will be available on this webpage and the conference webpage (www.pdcsummit.org or www.asheannual.org) once the call for abstracts opens.
To prepare for the abstract submission process, consider creating:
- Basic session information, including format, title, speakers, intended audience, etc.
- Detailed abstract between 400 and 600 words describing your session topic
- Concise (50-75 word) description of your session that would appear in conference materials
- Four measurable learning outcomes stating what attendees will be able to do after attending the session
- Case studies, white papers, tools, or other useful take-home items for attendees
Please note that ASHE uses a rigorous peer review process to select abstracts, and sales pitches are not accepted.