Affiliated Chapters Overview
Partnering for the Future: A Shared Vision
ASHE's affiliated chapters serve as the catalyst for change on the local level. The chapters
- provide an organized structure at the local and/or state level for ASHE members and others in the field of health care facility management.
- enable members to work together on problems of common interest.
- help facility managers and engineers meet the challenges of health care today and in the future.
- enhance the channels of communication between ASHE and its members.
- promote the purposes of and membership in ASHE.
For more information on forming or becoming an ASHE affiliated chapter, contact Avis Gordon at 312-422-3806 or email@example.com.