Resources on preventing workplace violence in health care facilities
On Demand recordings (members only)
- Active Shooter: Best Practices for the Worst Case, a session recording from the 2016 ASHE Annual Conference.
- What You Need to Know About Workplace Violence Prevention, a recorded webinar from April 12, 2016.
- Practical Preparedness for Workplace Violence in Health Care Facilities (2013 Annual Conference)
Safety and security monographs
- Hospital Security: Access Control Through Design and Technology, 2007
- Hospital Incident Command System, 2007
- Hospital Disaster Preparedness, 2008
Tools (members only)
- Security assessment form
- Health care security readiness assessment tool (New Jersey Hospital Association, posted on ashe.org with permission)
- Hazard vulnerability analysis tool
- Community hazard vulnerability analysis tool (Children’s Hospital of Colorado, posted on ashe.org with permission)
- View all ASHE tools