Managing Life Safety Program
IMPORTANT NOTE: This class currently reflects the 2012 edition of NFPA 101: Life Safety Code®. The course has been updated to reflect the 2012 edition, which CMS required beginning in November of 2016.
To improve your facility's life safety program, you need the knowledge and resources for a seamless implementation...
Deciphering the various requirements of the Life Safety Code® and other standards is an intricate process. That is why ASHE created this course that will provide you and your team with the information and resources you need to manage your facility’s life safety program. This course ensures you have the necessary information and resources to successfully manage programs as standards change.
Provided materials to help you manage your life safety program includes:
- Participants will receive a copy of NFPA 101: Life Safety Code® (2012 edition).
- Life safety charts and checklists
- Life safety index with CMS K-tags, and NFPA codes
- Quick-reference list to locate which lesson covers each code and/or standard topic
- Sample ILSM documents.
In addition, you will have the opportunity to connect with ASHE experts during the course to answer any questions you may have.
Addiitional registrant discount: $75
* Participants will receive a copy of NFPA 101: Life Safety Code® (2012 edition).
- Health care facility managers and directors
- Environmental or safety managers
- Learn various requirements of the Life Safety Code® and other standards.
- Become familiar with reference tools and checklists needed to manage your facility's life safety program
- Learn about the accreditation organization standards and how they relate to the rules.
0.7 CEUs (equivalent to 7 contact hours) for one-day program or Pre-Conference Course
1.25 CEUs (equivalent to 12.5 contact hours) for two-day program
ASHE program hosted by Region 6
ASHE programs hosted by other organizations. Pricing, registration, and coordination of these events are determined by the organization, not ASHE. Those who register for the following courses will not be able to transfer to another course due to separate registration processes.
This course is also available as a hosted program.