The ASHE Annual Conference and Technical Exhibition
is the trusted national conference and trade show for health care facility management and engineering professionals.
As the health care landscape rapidly shifts, facility management teams need to prepare for ways they can continue to add value back to their organization. This requires expanding teams' knowledge as roles and responsibilities speedily evolve.
The good news: ASHE is your trusted guide through this process, and the ASHE Annual Conference is your toolkit for keeping pace with the changing environment.
- Environmental Sustainability in Hospitals: The Value of Efficiency | Hospitals in Pursuit of Excellence (HPOE) by the American Hospital Association
- Building better business plans | Inside ASHE
- A state-level approach to reducing code conflicts | Inside ASHE
- Can facility managers find a seat in the C-Suite? | HFM Magazine
- Two new health care construction resources available | HFM Magazine
- Managing the outdoor healing environment | Inside ASHE
- Harnessing the power of sustainability | Trustee Magazine
- New hazard vulnerability tools available to ASHE members | ASHE News
- Monograph compares various editions of codes and standards regulating health care | ASHE News
Who Should Attend?
- Health care facility managers
- Health care engineers (clinical, biomedical, electrical)
- CEOs and CFOs
- VPs of support services
- Health care construction managers
- Environmental managers
- Safety and security managers
- Project managers
- Health care property managers