The ASHE Annual Conference and Technical Exhibition
is the trusted national conference and trade show for health care facility management and engineering professionals.
Those who attended the 2014 ASHE Annual Conference in Chicago are able to access and download session handouts at ashe.org/mobileannual (attendees user name and password for the ASHE Annual Conference mobile app is required to access the site; mobile app user names and passwords were delivered to conference attendees on 8/3/2014 from the ASHE Annual Conference).
Please note: Handouts are only available from presenters who submitted them.
More than 3,000 professionals gather on-site to get vital information on health care compliance, codes and standards updates, emerging trends, and best practices for efficiency, sustainability, emergency preparedness, and other pressing topics in the field.
The 52nd ASHE Annual Conference and Technical Exhibition is taking place July 12-15, 2015 at the John B. Hynes Veterans Memorial Convention Center. Registration will open in the spring of 2015.
- Environmental Sustainability in Hospitals: The Value of Efficiency | Hospitals in Pursuit of Excellence (HPOE) by the American Hospital Association
- Building better business plans | Inside ASHE
- A state-level approach to reducing code conflicts | Inside ASHE
- Can facility managers find a seat in the C-Suite? | HFM Magazine
- Two new health care construction resources available | HFM Magazine
- Managing the outdoor healing environment | Inside ASHE
- Harnessing the power of sustainability | Trustee Magazine
- New hazard vulnerability tools available to ASHE members | ASHE News
- Monograph compares various editions of codes and standards regulating health care | ASHE News
Who Should Attend?
- Health care facility managers
- Health care engineers (clinical, biomedical, electrical)
- CEOs and CFOs
- VPs of support services
- Health care construction managers
- Environmental managers
- Safety and security managers
- Project managers
- Health care property managers