TAKE YOUR CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL
More than 4,000 health care facility and engineering professionals gathered onsite at the 2017 ASHE Annual Conference & Technical Exhibition to network, find new solutions, and learn alongside one another. The ASHE Annual Conference creates the ideal environment to connect with fellow colleagues while preparing yourself for future trends and challenges in health care. Attendees can earn up to 20.5 contact hours and gain valuable tools and resources to better navigate to ever changing health care landscape.
Join us in Seattle as we prepare for the future of health care, and take the time to review and develop your career game plan.
2018 KEYNOTE SPEAKER
Legendary Football Coach and Analyst, ESPN (2004–2015)
Lou Holtz's message transcends athletics. It resonates–even with those who aren’t sports minded. He focuses on people and the values that make relationships (and organizations) excel. Once you have heard his message, you will have no doubt why Lou Holtz is considered a legendary team leader and speaker on achievement.
Other featured education session topics:
- Managing Behavioral Health Patient Safety: Suicide, Self-Harm and Ligature Risk Assessments
- Incident Command, Recovery
- CMS CoP Interpretation Guidelines Overview
- Accreditation Updates from The Joint Commission, DNV-GL Healthcare, HFAP & AAAHC
- Just Ask ASHE Codes and Standards Forum
- NEW! Discussion Forums
Who Should Attend?
- Health care facility managers
- Health care engineers (clinical, biomedical, electrical)
- CEOs and CFOs
- VPs of support services
- Health care construction managers
- Environmental managers
- Safety and security managers
- Project managers
- Health care property managers