The ASHE Annual Conference and Technical Exhibition
is the trusted national conference and trade show for health care facility management and engineering professionals.
More than 3,000 professionals gather on-site to get vital information on health care compliance, codes and standards updates, emerging trends, and best practices for efficiency, sustainability, emergency preparedness, and other pressing topics in the field.
The call for presentations for the 52nd ASHE Annual Conference is now open. Join the roster of prestigious presenters today by reviewing abstract guidelines and completing your submission online through ASHE's Center for Conference Session Abstracts.
The 52nd ASHE Annual Conference and Technical Exhibition is taking place July 12-15, 2015 at the John B. Hynes Veterans Memorial Convention Center. Attendee registration will open in the spring of 2015.
- Environmental Sustainability in Hospitals: The Value of Efficiency | Hospitals in Pursuit of Excellence (HPOE) by the American Hospital Association
- Building better business plans | Inside ASHE
- A state-level approach to reducing code conflicts | Inside ASHE
- Can facility managers find a seat in the C-Suite? | HFM Magazine
- Two new health care construction resources available | HFM Magazine
- Managing the outdoor healing environment | Inside ASHE
- Harnessing the power of sustainability | Trustee Magazine
- New hazard vulnerability tools available to ASHE members | ASHE News
- Monograph compares various editions of codes and standards regulating health care | ASHE News
Abstract deadline: Friday, Oct. 31, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. CT
Notification of acceptance: Monday, December 15, 2014
Who Should Attend?
- Health care facility managers
- Health care engineers (clinical, biomedical, electrical)
- CEOs and CFOs
- VPs of support services
- Health care construction managers
- Environmental managers
- Safety and security managers
- Project managers
- Health care property managers