Aligning with the American Society for Health Care Engineering (ASHE) will strengthen the credibility of your organization and will showcase your commitment to leading efficient and sustainable initiatives for health care facilities.
ASHE is a professional membership group of the American Hospital Association. Its 12,500+ members are a diverse network dedicated to optimizing the physical environment of health care facilities. ASHE is the leading membership group and resource for health facility operations; maintenance; engineering; planning, design, and construction; and codes and standards affecting hospitals and clinics.
Interested in sponsorship opportunities? Please contact Sue Griffin, Sponsorship Sales Manager, at 312-673-5586 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Quick Links for ASHE Supporters
ASHE’s 12,500+ Members include:
- Health care facility managers/engineers
- Health care construction managers
- Safety and security professionals
- Plant management services personnel
- Clinical and biomedical engineers
- Maintenance engineers
- Architects and other design professionals
- Infection prevention practitioners
- Support service personnel
Health care facility consultants and service professionals can also join ASHE as an Associate Member.