WMTS Reference Room
Advisories, alerts, and reports
- Advocacy Alert: ASHE needs your help to prevent harmful interference to WMTS (2015)
- Action needed to protect patient monitoring (2015)
- FCC moves to allow unlicensed devices to operate on Channel 37 (2015)
- ASHE comments concerning proposed WMTS changes (2013)
- Advocacy Alert: Update: WMTS systems will not be required to relocate to a different band (2012)
- Advocacy Alert: Relocation of wireless medical telemetry band devices may be mandated (2012)
- ASHE regulatory advisory: FCC Requires hospitals to register WMTS equipment (2008)
- ASHE comments concerning proposed WMTS changes (2007)
- Report from the American Hospital Association Task Force on Medical Telemetry (1999)
- Risk Assessment for Medical Telemetry Equipment
Reprinted with permission of Joint Commission Resources Inc. Environment of Care News, September, 2005, Volume 8, Issue 9.
- Practical Strategies for Handling Electromagnetic Interference in a Wireless World
Reprinted with permission of Joint Commission Resources Inc. Environment of Care News, December, 2003, Volume 6, Issue 12.