This area of the website is intended to provide immediate access to publications, tools, news, and other relevant information developed by ASHE to help you plan, construct, and maintain an optimal healing environment. This section links you to:
- ASHE News: housing news from ASHE Insider, Inside ASHE, and other ASHE sources.
- Inside ASHE: quarterly magazine mailed to all ASHE members.
Publications & Conference Recordings
- 2012 Salary Survey
- Monographs: a series of publications on single topics or emerging issues related to facility management, design and construction, clinical and biomedical engineering, and safety and security management for health care facilities.
- Reports: industry survey results, reports, and analysis.
- ASHE 2012 Advocacy Report: an update on ASHE’s quest for responsible regulation of health facilities.
- ASHE Store: for a complete listing of ASHE publications and DVD’s available for purchase, please visit the ASHE store.
- Live Learning Center: session recordings and handouts from the ASHE Annual Conference and PDC Summit.
- Tools: Templates, checklists, and other tools that can be downloaded by ASHE members.
- Physical Environment References: access to external documents and reference materials that pertain to the health care physical environment, including important interpretations made by authorities having jurisdiction (AHJs).
- CMS Survey & Certification Material: memoranda, guidance, and instructions the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) has issued to communicate and clarify its policies for state survey agencies and CMS regional offices.
- NFPA Health Care Interpretations Task Force: The National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) provides the Health Care Interpretations Task Force (HITF) to help reconcile different interpretations of codes and standards applied to health care facilities.
- Proposed ASHRAE 188: ASHE has created a step-by-step guide on how to comply with Proposed ASHRAE 188: Prevention of Legionellosis Associated with Building Water Systems.
- Sustainability Roadmap for Hospitals: resource to learn, strategize, and/or implement your organization's sustainability goals.
- Energy Efficiency Commitment (E2C): ASHE member program, in conjunction with the EPA, for energy cost reduction using EPA’s ENERGY STAR® program.
- Ask ASHE: Receive accurate, up-to-date information by asking ASHE staff your health care code compliance questions.
- ASHE LISTSERV® Forum: Get information and network with your peers and colleagues on the issues that impact you the most.
- Career Flash: part of the weekly ASHE Insider newsletter, these are the latest job opportunities for ASHE members
- Job seekers: Click here for the latest job postings.
- Employers: Click here to download the Job Posting Request Form.
Wireless Medical Telemetry Service (WMTS) Information
- WMTS: information and registration for WMTS bands