National Health Care Facilities and Engineering Week
Health Care’s Behind-The-Scenes Heroes | October 25-31, 2015
Take the time to recognize your staff for all they do to optimize the health care physical environment during National Health Care Facilities & Engineering Week, October 25-31, 2015.
You and your staff are important members of the health care team – your department keeps your facility operational, safe, and efficient. Because of all you do, there is power; running water; and a clean, comfortable, and safe healing environment for all who walk through your doors. What you may think is ordinary is truly extraordinary. Without you and your staff’s efforts, the doors of your facility would not be open.
If you would like to recognize your engineering and facility management staff, consider purchasing Engineering Week gifts from ASHE.
Culture at the CORE: The Impact of the Built Environment on Patient Satisfaction
Wednesday, October 28, 2015
This is a complimentary webinar being held during National Health Care Facilities & Engineering Week. This webinar will introduce viewers to the idea that the built environment can influence organizational culture and that the confluence of the two factors can have a significant impact on patient satisfaction.
SOCIAL MEDIA CHALLENGE
National Health Care Facilities & Engineering Week is all about celebrating you for what you do—creating and maintaining safe and effective healing environments for better patient care. This year’s theme is “Health Care’s Behind-The-Scenes Heroes.” We would love to hear why your team members are behind-the-scenes heroes!
Participate in our social media challenge:
- Print out the social media sign.
- Write a reason why you think facility professionals are heroes in the cartoon bubble (use a marker for best visibility).
- Gather your team for the photo with the sign, or take a picture of yourself with the sign. Better yet, strike your best “hero” pose in the picture!
- Post the picture between October 25–31 on Twitter and/or Facebook with the hashtag #HealthEngWeek
- Show your support for other health care facility teams by liking, sharing, or retweeting their posts.
SPREAD THE WORD AND CELEBRATE!
Use these tools to help make the week of Oct. 25 special for your staff: