ASHE members have elected a new president-elect and new members of the ASHE Board of Directors.
Russell Harbaugh, CHEP, was chosen as ASHE president-elect. Harbaugh will serve as president-elect in 2016 and will assume the role of ASHE president in 2017. Harbaugh, director of operation building services for Saint Luke’s Health System in Boise, Idaho, is a long-time ASHE member and previously served on the ASHE Board of Directors.
Harbaugh will succeed Terry M. Scott, MBA, SASHE, CHFM, CHSP, who will assume the presidency from current president David A. Dagenais, BS, CHSP, CHFM, FASHE, on Jan. 1, 2016.
ASHE members also elected several members of the Board of Directors, including an associate member director and several regional directors. ASHE congratulates the winners:
- Associate Member Director: Donna A. Craft, RN, MNA, CLNC, SASHE
- Region 3 Director: Shay Rankhorn, Jr., SASHE, CHFM, CHC, CHSP
- Region 6 Director: Dean M. Pufahl, CHFM
- Region 7 Director: Antonio Suarez, CHFM, SASHE
- Region 8 Director: Bradley R. Taylor, MBA, CHFM
- Region 10 Director: Keith A. Deline, MPA
The associate member director and regional directors elected in 2015 will serve a two-year term from Jan. 1, 2016, through Dec. 31, 2017. The other associate member director position and regional directors from other ASHE regions will be chosen in 2016 elections.