Health Care Construction (HCC) Certificate Workshop®
You want to establish your worth to your employer and show proof you have been trained to work in a health care construction environment...
Dubbed "the stamp of approval" by many employers, the ASHE Health Care Construction (HCC) Certificate proves to health care organizations that you have been properly trained to work in a health care construction environment—making you the desirable candidate for the job.
The HCC Workshop combines an e-learning program and a two-day seminar that offers education on critical topics in health care construction, including: the health care planning, design, and construction process; Life Safety Code® compliance; construction risk assessment; mechanical, electrical, and plumbing systems (MEP); medical gas systems; medical technology; communication; and project expectations.
You will gain an understanding of the latest compliance issues in health care construction, and learn what owners, staff, and patients expect of constructors working in the health care environment.
Provided with this program:
- Access to the e-learning program
- Two-day seminar
- On-site course materials
- Certificate of course completion
Please note: The Health Care Construction Certificate is not to be confused with a certification and/or designation. The certificate from this program does not require an exam nor does it expire.
- Health care facility managers
- Construction project managers
- Articulate factors that are unique to the planning, design, construction, and renovation of health care facilities and implement best practices based on those factors.
- Implement plans for providing a safe health care environment during construction and renovation of health care facilities.
- Identify codes and standards compliance issues that are impacted during planning, design, construction, renovation, and implement measures to ensure compliance.
- Facilitate and effectively participate in communication with the health care construction or renovation project team and stakeholders.
1.45 CEUs (equivalent to 14.5 contact hours)
Credit hours can be used toward the renewal of the Certified Health Care Facility Manager (CHFM) credential and the Certified Health Care Constructor (CHC) credential.
2015 Course Schedule
*Dates and locations subject to change
- HCC Faculty
- Hotel Information
- Pricing and Travel Information
- Program Agenda
- Searchable Database of Healthcare Construction Certificate Holders (Updated: May 15, 2015)
Products that May Interest You
Today You are
Health Care DVD
for Design and